We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page.
- used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual visitors.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site.
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- shared with reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes.
This site does not collect cookies. (
Registration is not required to enter our site.
We have an order form.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
- for shipping and billing purposes.
- to fill customer´s orders.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature through a pop-up screen on our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We are committed to resolving disputes within one week.
If problems arise, users may contact us by
6399 Broughton Ave. Columbus, OH 43213